- Buyer/Purchasing Support (with English & Dutch)
Buyer/Purchasing Support (with English & Dutch)
YOUR TASK WILL BE:
- Processing purchase requests, ensuring mandatory information is included.
- Actively drive the use of procurement catalogues.
- Daily support and process the requirements/orders in the ordering system (e-tool).
- Communication with business requestors, ensuring request is properly specified and documented.
- Searching for new suppliers and communication with existing suppliers.
- Matching purchase requests with existing contracts and preferred vendors.
- Ask for competitive bids (according the purchase policy) for requested goods/services (without a framework contract) and analyze them based on price quotations, quality, delivery terms and specifications.
- Negotiate small value contracts if applicable.
- Maintain good relationship with suppliers and internal Business Partners and solve day-to-day problems.
- Generate required reporting, analyze reports and identify catalog improvements.
YOUR PROFILE SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Customer Services or in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Dutch language skills.
- Fully computer literate, with a solid knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Enjoy communication and interaction with people.
- Enjoy working with data and detail oriention.
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement.
- Possible further career development.
- International team of 30 team members sorted in 3 teams.
- Competitive salary package + benefits.
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Reagovat na tuto pozici
O nás |
Obchodní podmínky |
Ochrana osobních údajů
©2019 KARIERA.CZ s.r.o.